Dear visitors, partners, and friends
With a sense of responsibility, starting from June 19, “Vourkari Village”, is operating according to all the relevant instructions from the Ministry of Tourism and the National Organization of Public Health.
Our goal is to keep our visitors, employees, partners, and residents of our island, safe and healthy, and for these reasons, after the coronavirus outbreak, the following measures are put in place:
- Daily check of the temperature of the employees when they arrive at the accommodation.
- All employees wear a mask and disposable gloves.
- Close Collaboration with the doctor of the Health Center of the island (telephone numbers 2288022200 and 6977142736) if a suspicious case occurs.
- Antiseptics, gloves and disposable masks are provided for all visitors which can be found at the Reception.
- The Check-in takes place outdoors after 16:00 and the check-out is no later than 11:00 in the morning so that there is enough time for a meticulous cleaning and disinfection of the apartments-rooms.
- The apartments-rooms have an independent entrance, an independent outdoor terrace or balcony which are at a safe distance from each other.
- A steam cleaner is used to disinfect the surfaces, sofas, etc. of the apartments.
- Various items, such as pillows, magazines and TV/AC controls are removed from the apartments and stored in disposable covers.
- The apartment-room keys are disinfected by a special device.
- The “Breakfast in a basket” is a disposable package with food mainly in individual packages and is delivered to the room after ordering it by phone.
- We encourage the transactions to be made electronically or by card.
- It is recommended that the visitors pay the exact amount of the residence tax (0.5 euros per night per room) at check-out.
We are looking forward to meeting you,